Spanish Club quick overview:
- Open to all students, grades K-5
- Meets one day per week; student will be assigned Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday dates, 2:35 – 3:30pm, 2/5/18 – 5/9/18
- No parent volunteering required
- Monthly fees: February $30, March $30, April+May $35 (for both months)
- Fees due at the first club meeting of each month
Spanish Club is an after-school club designed to introduce students to the Spanish language and culture. The classes are taught by Maria Esquilin, who has been teaching Spanish for 10+ years. Lessons Mrs. Maria will teach include Alphabet, Colors, Numbers, Greetings, Time, the Community, and so much more! Each class size is limited to 18 students.
The club meets weekly for the full semester and requires payment of monthly fees which vary, dependent on how many classes are held that month. Payment will be accepted in the form of cash or check. Checks should be made payable to MARIA ESQUILIN, and include the student’s name and date in the memo line.
Payment is due at the first club meeting of each month.
Snack is not provided. Snack donations are encouraged. Please speak to Mrs. Maria if you would like to make a snack donation to be shared during Spanish Club.
Please register your child online by 1/22/18. You will be contacted to confirm your child’s placement in the requested class. If we receive more registrations then there are openings, names will be drawn by lottery.