How we generate PTA dollars…
About half of your $7 membership dues is directed to National PTA to support child advocacy, government relations, leadership development, and more. CWE PTA uses the remainder to support our PTA’s work for Cypress Woods children. With all our causes, events, and clubs, we hold several fundraisers throughout the year to make it all possible.
For specific budget information, view our 2016-17-CWE-PTA-Budget-FINAL.
Annual CWE PTA Events
- Family Fall Festival – weekend community event
- Family Fall Festival is an amazing time to bring our school community together to share in some fun lasting memories! In 2016 we raised $10,000 to support our students and teachers in their classrooms!
- Eagle Gala – weekend adult-only evening
- The Annual adults-only Eagle Gala is a night for making friends and raising money to support the Cypress Woods Eagles! In 2017 we raised $10,000 and a fun night was had by all!
- Eaglethon – in-school event for students
- The first ever Eaglethon (walk/run a-thon) was held in 2017! This was a 100% volunteer lead effort to raise necessary funds to support free-play at Cypress Woods! The school community came together in an amazing way and raised $41,000 over the course of the program!